Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anyone Recommend a Cream Brown Eyeshadow?

Hi





I am Halle Berry colouring and looking for a nice natural looking brown matt cream eyeshadow I can wear during the day. Dont want anything too dark or bronzy. Nearer my colour the better ie a biscuit, tan or deep honey colour.





I also find that a camel looking shade also looks very nice - Bobbi Brown have a beautiful one called 'camel' but it is powder and I prefer the silky matt look of cream.





Dont want any shimmer finishes





Thanks in advance for your helpAnyone Recommend a Cream Brown Eyeshadow?
Although I am lighter skined..i still wear alot of browns . more dark but i have really nice light browns and i get them at m.a.c





its really nice if you shade your eyes after youve found it. it loooks really good.





maccosmetics.comAnyone Recommend a Cream Brown Eyeshadow?
id just go with a powder :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware