Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you clean make up brushes for eyeshadow, blush, etc? Thanks!?

Have to work and wear more makeup....just want to be sure everything is clean!How do you clean make up brushes for eyeshadow, blush, etc? Thanks!?
I place all of my makeup brushes in a container with antibacterial soap swish them and change the water a few times, once they are clean, I rinse them thoroughly and place them on a clean paper towel on a rack and air dry them. I try to do this every other day.How do you clean make up brushes for eyeshadow, blush, etc? Thanks!?
for a cheap and effective way to clean make up brushes, i use Johnson's head-to-toe baby wash. its very mild and it smells clean and it does clean nicely. its so mild that it will not ruin your brushes.
If you have high quality brushes, you may want to use a brush cleanser that is specifically designed to clean, disinfect and condition your brushes.





Personally, I use MAC brush cleanser even though all of my brushes aren't MAC brushes.
id say use water and but just dip it..take out get the excess of...dip it again and take teh excess water off and keep doing it until the excess water is clean
http://www.ehow.com/how_3175_clean-makeu鈥?/a>





they forgot to mention you should reshape the bristles before leaving them to dry, though.
Q tips are really perfect for putting on eyeshadow , then you can just throw them away
You can just wipe them off or kind of brush them on a paper towel, or not clean them at all if your the only one using them. Make up remover liquid works too. Good luck
I gently wash in warm (not hot) water my brushes with diluted shampoo


I rinse them very well, but again gently


blot in a towel


reshape them and lay in the sun on the windowsill to air day
You can use a drop of antibacterial soap in a sink with warm water, swish, and rinse well.
I use the liquid soap that I use to wash my hands. Wash well, and then use a little hair conditioner to keep the bristles soft and untangled. Squeeze dry with a towel, and then lay out to dry overnight.
i use johnsons baby soap with water to wash them.
Use Shampoo in the sink swish wash and dry overnight. Or I also put in the dishwasher in utensil area. Only advise that for brushes not sponge like things.
Johnson Baby Shampoo
I suggest getting an unscented bar of soap (Ex Ivory) and washing with that under warm water. Rinse well. You can pat them dry, but I recommend standing them up in a glass or something so that they keep their shape when they dry. If you want to dissinfect them, put rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and spray them, then rub them down on paper towel. If you don't have time to wait for your brushes to dry from washing them, just do the second thing I mentioned with the rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol dries fast, dissinfects, and also gets the makeup out of the brushes.
There is usually cleaner sold at little shops or salons that work great! Mine came is a quirt bottle and then just wipe off with bathroom tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware