Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is cream eyeshadow good???

I have my eyes (haha, no pun intended) on this new clinique cream eyeshadow.


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





I was wondering if cream eyeshadow is as good as powder (I have never used cream before).





Also, my favorite eyeshadow color on my eyes is a pure brown/dark green (none of that green with gold or brown with lime stuff). What color would be better for that? Sunlit Palm or Cocoa Shimmer?Is cream eyeshadow good???
I didn't buy that specific brand, but I dont like them very much! I wasted my money, i guess!Is cream eyeshadow good???
I haven't tried this particular shadow, but it says it is long wearing, so I imagine it will last all day. Cream shadows used to be very creamy and they would fade and crease, but now they have long wearing cream shadows, which are amazing. I am not sure about the color, colors are very hard to judge from a computer screen, so I would recommend you go to the counter to check them out. Another great cream shadow is the Benefit Cream Creaseless Shadow / Liner http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> I have a million of them and like them. ';Busy Signal'; is a really nice dark brown you can use as shadow or liner. Good luck and Happy Shopping!!
Every brand discontinues products, but the more high end stuff tends to keep it's top sellers around for years. Cream eye shadows work for people with normal to dry skin who live in normal to dry environments. So if you have oily skin and live in south FL it's probably not for you. All the colors you showed are nice, but it's hard to recommend anything without knowing your skin tone and eye color.
ok cream eyeshadow works great i use it on people all the time ...... it says cream but not lyk smudge cream id say cocoa shimmer and crem works better than some powders
Cocoa shimmer. And it is as good. just put a dry light powder over it so it does nnot crease. :)
just don't use cheap ones because they crease really bad and make you look uglyyy
I have not used Clinique enough to know how good their make-up is, etc. I'd just like to share some other info. about your eye shadow question..I have used cream eye shadows before. The problem I had with them, was that since my skin is on the oily side (especially during warmer weather), the color would not stay evenly on my lids. The color would look great for the first few hours, but it would then settle into the creases and look uneven by the end of the day. Even if your skin isn't on the oily side, using an eye cream could cause the same bad results I had. The only brand I have tried that I think worked better on me than others is Mark (by Avon). They make some creamy eye shadows that come in small tubes with a wand applicator. The wear is about 8 hours. The problem is, there aren't too many colors in that line. A tip I think would help you (regardless of what your skin type may be) is to look for a product called eye shadow base. It is usually a cream-to-powder substance you apply across your lids before applying any eye make-up. It is designed specifically to create a base to 'hold' for eye shadow colors for a longer amount of time. I bought one over a year ago from Mary Kay. A little of this product goes a long way. If you are unable to get this product from them, then look for other brands that also make a similar eye base. Sephora's the place to go, if you want to see what your different brand and price options are for this type of product. Good luck to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware