Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it possible to make liquid or cream eyeshadow? How?

I have this eyeshadow (loose powder) that I really like. Unfortunately, it doesn't blend with my cream shadows I use. I have wasted so much money trying to find a cream or liquid shadow that comes close to this color. Can I mix this with something that can turn it into a cream base?Is it possible to make liquid or cream eyeshadow? How?
you can mix it with a little water for a liquid or a little lotion for a cream.... i put water on my brush then drag it through the color for a linerIs it possible to make liquid or cream eyeshadow? How?
just dab your brush in a little water and then put it in the eye shadow. this will make it thicker like a cream eye shadow. You could try dabbing it in a moisturizer and then the eye shadow but it may cause it to cake up in the crease later. try the water thing.
Wet your makeup brush with a bit of water, then dab it into the loose powder. You should get something of a wetter consistency. This is what makeup artists do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware