Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I get this cream eyeshadow?

Hey girls, Im from the UK and looking for a white AND blacky/grey cream eyeshadow thats not too expensive (ie benefit and mac little too expensive for me being a student!) So ive put a link up so you can see what kind of effect im going for, and maybe better advise me on where I can find this creme eyeshadow stuff! Cheers girls, 10 points for best answer so remember: Where in the UK and nice and cheapish for me please : )





Can see it best at 43 seconds in





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9PRgj8rF鈥?/a>Where can I get this cream eyeshadow?
Try the larger chemists like Boots/Savers/Superdrugs. Rimmel do some good ones and Superdrugs have their own range, which are not to expensive. More to the point though cream shadows take some practise to apply. To get an even look use a quite small brush or I have found that those Q Tips are pretty good for putting on eye make. And also on some occasions if you put a pale powder shadow on and then the cream this will help to stop the cream shadow for getting that creased smeary look.Where can I get this cream eyeshadow?
avon cheap cheerful


http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?s鈥?/a>


snow storm 拢4 and buy a 2nd for 拢1


When you join their newsletter you often get free gift codes through any month. If you want a local rep somewhere on their site you can ask usually.


join a cashback site first so earn money back on your purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware