Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow is this? Cream or powdered?

I want to buy this MAC makeup for my Halloween costume [I'm dressing up as a doll] and I found this MAC and Mattel colloboration. It's gorgeous makeup and great colors for my costume! Soooo... does this look like it's cream or powder?





http://makeupbag.net/wp-content/uploads/鈥?/a>What kind of eyeshadow is this? Cream or powdered?
It's Cream!


I have this eyeshadow, and it is the best! Also to put a powder on top of it makes it really POP!What kind of eyeshadow is this? Cream or powdered?
I believe thats a cream honey.


xxx
It's powder. It's from the Barbie loves MAC line. Precious.
i think it's cream
Hi,


as I have worked for mac when the barbie range was out, this is a powder eye shadow , but on the visual I think they've added a cream gloss to look more plastic!also don't forget that this picture was airbrushed a LOT!


take care
its cream....if you dont want to spend more monet on creamed eyeshadow because you already have the pownder colour why not add vaseline to the powder then put it on your lids??
idk.... cant tell
I love that picture! Erm, it seems like powder but it is definitely from their barbie range!





The link below shows their eye make up range, all seems like powder to me..





They did have a Barbie MAC site but I think their season collection has ended so it's gone. I'm sure if you go to a MAC counter they will happily help you out! x
when u click on the link it says not found
I think cream, because it looks smooth.
Can't access your link :(





Go to the Mac website and you can find out from there. I am presuming it's from the Barbie range.
The pink one is defiantly powder but the green looks like it could be creme or just laid on thickly with a base used before it.
to me i think its a cream eye shadow





but then again it is hard to tell because the photographers would have airbursh that pic to make it look better.
It looks like powder, but im not too sure..you cant really tell....but its done by professional make up artists, so you might not get that look, depending how good you are on make up





=]
i have that eyeshadow


its pressed powder
the link didnt work for me!





edit:


just checked mac cosmetics and it looks like a powder


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/barbielove鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware