Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A replacement for Lancome Colour Dose cream eyeshadow & base?

Does anyone know a cream eyeshadow that compares to Lancome Colour Dose??!! It has been discontinued. It was the best, because it went on so fast and easy, was water-proof, lasted all day (these are all must-haves for me, so regular powder shadow is out!). I CANNOT find anything that is even close. Here's a list of the creams or liquids I've already tried, and I was either allergic, or they were just crappy (e.g. they disappeared after 1 hour):


- Benefit


- Mac


- Clinique


- Clarins


- Shiseido


- Nars


- Channel


- Yves Rocher


- Laura Mercier


- Bobbi Brown


- Rimmel


- Bloom


- Lise Watier


- Biotherm


- Avon


- Guerlain


- Yves Saint Laurent





Suggestions please!!!A replacement for Lancome Colour Dose cream eyeshadow %26amp; base?
Though you said you don't have good luck w/powder shadows, my choice is aularale.com/7002. I wet the shadow to get a more even, vibrant application - and even w/my oily skin, it lasts all day and into the evening. Also, make sure your lids are clean and dry before application, you might even powder them lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware