Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make up [eyeshadow & such) looks ridiculous because my head is small and it over powers my whole face?

am i just going crazy or does this sound like you or anyone you know? anything i could do about it?Make up [eyeshadow %26amp; such) looks ridiculous because my head is small and it over powers my whole face?
natural is the best look, use lip gloss in colors close to your natural color, same for blush and / or foundation. too much Mascara and eyeliner can look overwhelming. go with browns unless your have really dark hair %26amp; brows. Eyeshadow should enhance your eye color ( I have heard that opposite colors on the color wheel are best ways to enhance)Make up [eyeshadow %26amp; such) looks ridiculous because my head is small and it over powers my whole face?
hm...i think you need to even it out...like wear eye shadow but also wear lip gloss...dont over do it on anything...
  • liveupdate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware