Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to start wearing make-up.eyeliner,eyeshadow.u know basic. but i dont know how to break it to my parents

how would u break the ice.I want to start wearing make-up.eyeliner,eyeshadow.u know basic. but i dont know how to break it to my parents
its really not that big of a deal. Just tell them you are about that age where you want to start wearing makeup. Nothing special just eyeliner and stuff. Whats the worse that can happen? Just go for it and ask them! Good luck =]I want to start wearing make-up.eyeliner,eyeshadow.u know basic. but i dont know how to break it to my parents
How do you break it to your parents?





Calm down, It's not like you're coming out or anything!





just ask your parents nicely if they'll buy you some cus you're interested in makeup. Worked for me.





And I'm a guy :D (completely straight mind you)
ok so first i would go to them and be like... i want to wear make up and be pretty and look good and wear bright blues and blah blah blah... just tell them that u want to wear some basic neutral colors and that it would be ok for them to help u pick the colors out





hope it works!!!


lynn
Depending on your age... If you are under 13 stick with sheer lipgloss.





If over, then ask mom to take you to Clinique and stay with you while they help with products. It is not a really expensive brand and if you let mom in on it she is more likely to go along.
um just mention it to her one day when ur at the mall together...pretend its not a big deal, shell go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware