Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the correct way to apply cream eyeshadow?

I'm looking for an answer that is targeted at specifically cream eyeshadows as I have no problem with powdered eyeshadows. I don't know if I need to just use a better brand or if I'm expecting some kind of different texture, but when I've attempted to apply the ones I have they seem to either be too heavy and crease (even when using an eyeshadow primer) and when used more sparingly, just seems to disappear. I understand they are supposed to be easy to apply, with blendable and buildable coverage. If that is true, why am I having such trouble getting good results?What is the correct way to apply cream eyeshadow?
its all about trial and error, a good trick i learned was to put a little eye shadow primer, like urban decays eyeshadow potion. let that dry, take the cream eyeshadow, a little bit, you dont really need much if its nice and pigmented, rub it in good to your eyes, kinda like blending it to the desired look. then i like to take a loose setting powder, more like a translucent one and just dust some over it so it will set the cream eyeshadow. i hope this works for you :) its works good for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware