Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make up question- eyeshadow- Girls only please?

I am 14 and I don't know which shade of eyeshadow I should use. I am a blonde with blue eyes and fair skin. I don't know if the eyeshadow should match my outfit or eyes or be a light color or whatever. So far, I have a pinkish one and a dark blue.Make up question- eyeshadow- Girls only please?
go with the pinkMake up question- eyeshadow- Girls only please?
If none of these answers work for you, you can always go with Almay eyeshadow for Blue eyes, it is colors that go great with your eye color to make em ';pop'; bring out the neautiful blue color ;o) On the back of the packaging it even shows how to apply it if your unsure of where to place the colors on your eyes, hope this helps!
So you only have a light pinkish and blue eyeshadow?!?!?!? Well if so instead of using one boring color why don't you use the light pinkish color on your lid and blend the darkish blue out past the crease line.


Just think of something that will inspire you to use your makeup colors as you want.For summer try bright candy colors.
Dont wear pink.


They will make you look drained and tired.





You can pull off a lot of blues..





and mostly browns and golds.








Check out this brand..


http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarch鈥?/a>





Stila is one of my favorites.Its super clean, fresh and chic.


I recommend colors like their wheat, kitten, Mystic and Holly Golightly.





Get funky with some urban decay. Colors like X, Shattered, Mowie Wowie, Smog, and sin.





You can pull of gold under toned Purples and plums as well!
Light pink will do and so will also a light tannish color. I have the same skin tone, hair and eye colors. I use tan. You just need to see what looks better on you.
i have the same features as you and i usually wear pink sparky stuff from charlotte russe but i just switched to a bronz color
Wow I have light blonde hair with blue eyes and fair skin too. I think brown eyeshadow because it really goes w/ a lot. haha I am wearing it right now.
pink


it will bring out your eyes more then the blue. since you already have blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware