Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which do you prefer: Cream, or Powder Eyeshadow.... and Why? (newbie here)?

Neither....if your eyelids were meant to be colored...they would be....Go Natural!Which do you prefer: Cream, or Powder Eyeshadow.... and Why? (newbie here)?
I like cream to powder products like Shisheido's hydro-power. It does not crease and stays on all day.Which do you prefer: Cream, or Powder Eyeshadow.... and Why? (newbie here)?
Powder. I have had NO luck w/ creams they always cake up in the creases of my eyes.
I used to prefer powder but since discovering Illuminance by Revlon I'd have to say cream. There are a ton of beautiful colors that come in little sets of four (and there are bigger compacts that have maybe 12 or more). Easy to apply and they seem to last pretty well. Nice texture and appearance.
Powder. Easier to apply, less messy.
I use powder, but I put either lotion or liquid foundation on first. It seems to help set the powder better.
powder, because you can get it wet and make it look very concentrated... plus, they're easier to blend with other colours of eyeshadow, but i do like the feel of cream eyeshadow (it looks better in my opinion too)
powder because cream makes creases and doesn't last long.





in order to keep your eyeshadow on for a long time, use foundation, then powder, then put the eyeshadow on...then a little more powder to keep it set.
First, apply a cream eye shadow as a base, then apply a powder eye shadow.. If u apply the powder eye shadow directly, your eyes will look very dry. A wet look is more nicer.
i perfer powder because the cream ones get in your creases and look really tacky!
go with a cream base like mac paints or shadow sticks, and then press in a powder shadow over it. the base will help the color really stand out and it holds the powder in place so it doesn't crease!
I personally prefer the powders. What I do is take a very light shade of a cream shadow and use it as a base for the powder to keep the powder shadow from creasing or fading. The cream shadows do not go on as nicely or as easily as the powders and they don't give your eyes the soft appearance that the powders give.
I myself prefer power eyeshadow jus because it goes on better and sometimes depending on the brand it will stay longer


but cream after a while it goes into the creases of your eye lids
Powder eyeshadow. Some brands of eyeshadow you can use wet or dry. When wet, the colour becomes very intense. Cream shadow seems to get into the creases of the eyelids and fades too quickly.
I prefer cream. Because for me it tends to last longer. The powder rubs off easily %26amp; has to reapplied more frequently.
powder becasue I have oily lids--cream is good for dry skin people because they tend to crease on oily lids.
My experience is that powder eyeshadow ALWAYS lasts longer than any cream I have ever used. I also like the more dark, muted colors - it really accentuates your eyes!


good luck! :)
Oh, for me. I am a little clumsy. I will use a cream eyeshadow (usually very beige/ silver color) as a base, then I will put powdery eyeshadow (can be very colorful) on top. It just lasts so much more longer!
Powder because it doesnt feel as greasy.
Powder eyeshadow because it's dryer on the skin.
powder. cream leaves a wierd line in your crease..but i like both anyway : or you can out cream on then a sparkly powder to hold it on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware