Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cream eyeshadow and foundation?

ok so i know that if you put on the foundation first before the creamy eyeshadow it helps from creasing but what kindaof foundation is better, liquid or power'd?Cream eyeshadow and foundation?
Neither,,, I use Bare Minerals make up.. You can find it on QVC.com, the Bare Minerals web site or Sephora.com. Its a powder coverage that is feather feather light and matches your skin tone perfectly. Also I have very very sensative skin and this stuff is so natural that it improves my skin. Yes it cost 30.00 bucks but it will last for 4 months plus. I am hooked and it is the only thing I will ever use.Cream eyeshadow and foundation?
powder is ok for me i perfer liquid
Liquid runs to much, I have learned that the compact liquid to power works so much better. Clinque has a eye make-up concealer it helps the eye make-up stay all day. I use it an love it.
i think that you should apply liquid and then powder ,its covers up fully and it looks natural!!this is how i do it and i get compliments all of the time.
Bare Minerals keeps your eyeshadow on. Also use a eyeshadow cream base to use before eyeshadow. Good Luck
Personally I prefer powder or cream to powder. Liquid is too much of a mess to me. Also, powder shawdows with some sheen work great on eyes...alot better than cream shadows.
I find for myself, on the eyelids, after you've applied your eye gel or cream and you've let it sink in, then I lightly pat powder eyeshadow (skin color) as a base for the cream eyeshadow. It works great! I often reapply the skin color eye shadow on top of under eye concealer to set it and it lasts longer. As for foundation, it's your preference depending on your skin type. I tend to be oily so I've switched to the new mineral foundations that are in powder or liquid form. The powder is more matte. But if you want more dewy, moistness to your skin, I go liquid. Each person is unique and it can take a few tries before you find what's right for you. Have fun!
Well, the whole reason why the cream shadow creases is because the oil on your eye lids cause the makeup to loose its place. If you use a foundation to help it stay in place I suggested a liquid that will absorb the oils on your face, like neutrogena, or that new H2O only foundation from Maybelline. One that doesn't contain much oil in it itself. So stay away from anti-wrinkle or Moisturizing ones. Well, makeup is gonna be a pain one way or another, lol. I hope this helps you out! take care!
i like MAC's studio fix its powder but it cover's like a liquid
It depends on your needs because liquid is going tto have less coverage than a powder. Some people use both. Liquid first of course. It also depends on your skin type. For dry skin us the powder with a vitamin e moisturizer first. If you have oily skin use the liquid . Go to see a professional as well and they can advise u better because it is all about what is right for u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware