Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to turn powder eye shadow into cream eyeshadow for cheap?

I'm thinking by adding something like petroleum jelly? I want an eyeshadow that will stick for longer and stay more vibrant.How to turn powder eye shadow into cream eyeshadow for cheap?
put vaseline and on a mixing pad mix the two together.


i'm a makeup artistHow to turn powder eye shadow into cream eyeshadow for cheap?
well u gotta buy some thingy thats like uhmm. primer and it helps the eyeshadow stay on longer and look better.








this guy youtube.com/petrilude has a lot of great makeup tips
use vaseline
In my photo shoots I rarely use cream or liquid formulas for eye shadows. I feel that despite their claims, they crease too easily and don't allow for proper layering. Instead of Vaseline, which I find increases this problem ten-fold and is messier, I put a few drops of saline solution or some eye drops (just for rewetting contact lenses) right onto a corner of the shadow palette or into my cupped hand and mixing the pigments in with that. This gives you the versatility of wet and dry shadow and makes the color stick much longer. If you wait til it dries, you can layer it until you get the desired intensity.





If you want to see examples of this technique, visit my website: www.maddybirdmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware