Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you know of a good shimmery champagne/tan colored cream eyeshadow?

The Estee Lauder one I used to use was discontinued! Thanks for your help!Do you know of a good shimmery champagne/tan colored cream eyeshadow?
Try the cream shadows from Benefit. The color Tattle Tale may be what you're looking for.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I love the way these look...very smooth and shimmery. But since I'm pretty new to cream shadows, I still struggle to get it on evenly. But once I get 'em on, they look great!





---%26gt;Good Luck!Do you know of a good shimmery champagne/tan colored cream eyeshadow?
I use this eyeshadow called Bed Head Cyberoptics eyeshadow in Natural. It isn't cream tho but I still like it. Tho if you don't like shimmery I wouldn't get it because it definately is. But I love how it lasts all day! hope I helped!
My favorite eyeshadow I wear just about everyday (Ha.) is Flirt! It's the Peach Champagne eyeshadow. It's not a cream.





But in their whipped eyeshadows, 24KT is a good color.
  • liveupdate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware