Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best cream/creme eyeshadow in pretty colors?

Most of mine are powders and I have like only a few cream eyeshadows, and they're neutrals. But I want some more in pretty colors. :) Do you know any good ones? And I only buy my makeup from Sephora, so plz be sure I can get it there!





Xx%26lt;3xXWhat is the best cream/creme eyeshadow in pretty colors?
loreal carries the HIP line which has nice intense colors(:


but most are powdered. they do have some that are creme


but their colors are rather neutral.





i have some really cute colors like:


bright green, teal, metallic purple, navy blue, light blue,


and light yellow.





what i do to make them a cream is by adding some


vasoline to it(:What is the best cream/creme eyeshadow in pretty colors?
i really like rimmel and GOSH!
try nars:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


in


lido and carioca





or this:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


in vinyl indigo
Personally, MAC shade sticks are the best! But for Sephora I would say Nars eyeshadows are great!
urban decay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware