Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I keep my cream eyeshadow from creasing?

It's some of Maybelline stuff,and it creases after a couple hours and looks ugly!How can I keep my cream eyeshadow from creasing?
you might want to try dusting it ith powder first. also you might want to get a dif. brand .How can I keep my cream eyeshadow from creasing?
I had the same problem and tried many things - the one the I found to work the best was the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Great and it really does a great job!
you need some eye primer i just bought cupcake cult eye primer form hottopic it's really good
First smear a little concealer on your finger


and put it all over your eyelid. Next if you use


foundation smear some over the concealer


and it should be good, but if you don't use


foundation, dusting a little bit of loose powder


on your eyelid sets a nice canvas for your


eyeshadow to stick to and stop creasing.
I'm older and sure don't want creases to show so I've tried many, many kinds of eye makeup from creams to liquid to powder and come to the decision, that cream eyemake is not the best. A dry powder with a good name brand is best and lasts the longest.
You could dust your lids with powder first, or put a little concealer on the lid and crease, or use an eye primer. Urban Decay Primer Potion is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware