Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I keep my cream eyeshadow fom creasing?

I apply Too Faced shadow insurance to prevent creasing and it *usually* works. But then sometimes I use NYX cream stick to make the colors pop more. I used Electric Eel (Mac) yesterday and patted it on really well.





But it still creased within a few hours... help?How do I keep my cream eyeshadow fom creasing?
To help prevent creasing, since you already have TFSI ( Too Faced Shadow insurance), apply a thin layer and let set 30 secs. At least that is what the website says to do. Next, apply a thin layer of your NYX cream stick or any other creamy base of your choice ( exp: MAC paint pot, shadestick, cream e/s, etc), then proceed w/ your e/s as usual. This usually does the trick. I can't use MAC paint pots w/ out first using TFSI or I will crease.





Urban Decay Primer Potion is good too, but only if you have oily lids, as over time it can dry out you lid. TFSI is best for ppl w/ dry/ normal lids. Now, if you want a colored base that you don't need to apply TFSI, then MAC paint tubes, not the pots. These last all day, don't crease, and is even waterproof. I went in the pool and my e/s was still on...crazy! lol!How do I keep my cream eyeshadow fom creasing?
umm put a base on it like a foundatioin and than a thin layer rele is all you need
Apply a thinner coat, and try to set it with shadow right away.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P202625%26amp;categoryId=B70





i use this and i really works and ive recommended it for a lot of my friends and they use it and they love it
Have you tried urban decay primer potion? It has worked the best for me, its amazing stuff, stays on all day and never creases. Also try benefits creaseless cream eye shadow, that stuff works excellently, once its dry its not going any where and it also makes an amazing base.
Use a base, such as your foundation, on your eyelids before using the eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware