Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find silver, eyeshadow cream, that comes in a jar?

The only kinds I've seen come in a tube, which is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a silver eyeshadow cream that comes in a jar, dense enough to use with a brush of some sort.Where can I find silver, eyeshadow cream, that comes in a jar?
maybelline has some but i think they have stopped selling cuz i havent seen them in store anymore...the colors are beautiful i have a pink and bronze colors ....








http://cgi.ebay.com/Pick-a-Shade-of-Mayb鈥?/a>Where can I find silver, eyeshadow cream, that comes in a jar?
Try your local drugstore, you might be able to find something. If not you can try Sephora, if you can't find it there your sol.
Go for the make onse they do it all creams and paint pots ,, if oyur on a budget go for a barry m one you can buy those at any drugstore in all colours :)


Good Luck x
Oh theres a great one sold by revlon and it has matching black too.





It's not creamy creamy but its super irridescent.
go to mac they have everything..and you'll be satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware