Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cream Eyeshadow?

Is this the type of eyeshadow you use with an eye liner brush?


im not sure which one to buy. . .





http://cgi.ebay.com/12-COLOR-GLITTER-SPARKLE-EYE-SHADOW-CREAM-PALETTE_W0QQitemZ130186780039QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33164QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemCream Eyeshadow?
creams are best applied in a very light layer with a small flat shadow brush or sponge-tip brush. my favorite creams are from merle norman...





mousse shadow in bronze blizzard $15


cream eyelights in karat cake $12Cream Eyeshadow?
oh those kinds are cool. hmm...if you get any of them in the cream for my best suggestion would be to use a q tip. like a cotton swab type thing. using an eyeliner brush or th brush they give you would probably mess it up a think. i always use q tips and they look fine. good luck!
I do not use cream because it melts on me. My skin is very oily and it cannot bear stuff like this-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware