Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Glitter for my eyeshadow?

do you know where i can find PURE glitter powder that i can add to my own mineral eyeshadow?Glitter for my eyeshadow?
I work at Claire's, I don't know if you know what that is, but its a small boutique where jewelry is sold. We sell pure glitter powder. I use it to put over my eyeshadow's all the time. We also sell like a matte glitter creme. Which also works greatly!Glitter for my eyeshadow?
you can probably go to an art store and get some fine cut glitter there and add it into your mineral eyeshadow. this way you get a wide variety. whether this will work i dont know, most of the time glitter stick to everything! if you go with this make your eyelids damp so taht the glitter will dry better on your eyelids! :D
Go to costa scent.com.. they have tons of those glitter.. and really cheap.. you also could only buy their simple..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware