Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sister stole my clear mascara and eyeshadow and glitter?

my eyeshadow i got for my birthday is ruined, the girls dug to the bottom of it, my clear mascara has sparkles in it and my glitter is just messy now it use to be clean and not sparkles everywhere in the cap but now there everywhere, i paid $5 for one of the claires glitter brush tool, my sister sucks! shes 10 and one of her friedns was 12, they where secretly doing it, i wish she ruined it all really bad so she would have to pay me $15, since they where hiding i wonder if she told them it was hers or it was mine or what, the older girl was my friend. why wont my mom punish her!? she told me i need to get over it, i cant! she said its just makeup and i never use it, i use the clear mascara everyday, but i didnt buy it, curse you little sister, i was saving the makeup for highschool in 2 monthsSister stole my clear mascara and eyeshadow and glitter?
Ooh, ouch. This sounds evil and heartless but I'd steal something of hers. Maybe her favorite lip gloss? Make it something trivial and don't let your mom know you stole it, but make sure your sister knows without directly telling her. Haha, it's not the best advice but it's what I'd do in your place...x)





Cheerz,


Serenity-ZalethSister stole my clear mascara and eyeshadow and glitter?
I have little sisters to! 3 of them. A 13 year old a 12 year old and a 5 year old and I'm 18! i have very expensive make up such as mac and estee lauder. They would always try and steel it or use it. I recommend doing what i did! I got my 5 year old sister some smuckers make up kit real cheep and my other 2 sisters a few things from a drug store like a mascara a lip gloss and a eyeshadow. I think they even have a whole section in walmart in the make up section that has make up for like 78 cents!


good luck!!!
is that a question? lol


yeah, well if you're going to go to high school then maybe its time to move on to BLACK mascara?





also, when you get money maybe you could get a makeup box that LOCKS so that your sister can't get into it.





good luck!
you should kick her in the neck! i do that to my lil sister everyday
kill that stupid *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware