Thursday, December 10, 2009

HELP!!!!!For make up if I don't have cream eyeshadow for the base what ...?

HELP!!!!!For make up if I don't have cream eyeshadow for the base what else can I use on my eyelids. Because to I am going to a party and to help makeup last long you should but base (cream eyeshadow) on your eyelids first. What do I use?HELP!!!!!For make up if I don't have cream eyeshadow for the base what ...?
Use a dusting of powder, or a couple dabs of your concealer. Should work as a base.HELP!!!!!For make up if I don't have cream eyeshadow for the base what ...?
Vaseline. I always use that.
Try using a thin layer of Vaseline. Or, you can use some lip gloss (Don't use Carmex b/c it'll tingle your eyelids too much.) Then, apply your eyeshadow as normal. I actually use these methods INSTEAD of cream shadow b/c it lasts longer.
Apply the eyeshadow with a wet Qtip. It will last great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware