Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is better for your eyes, powder of cream eyeshadow. I have noticed lately that powder seems to make...?

the few lines I have more noticeable. So I was thinking cream might be better but I haven't had any experience with itWhat is better for your eyes, powder of cream eyeshadow. I have noticed lately that powder seems to make...?
use a eye primer and then put powder shadow on top. then no linesWhat is better for your eyes, powder of cream eyeshadow. I have noticed lately that powder seems to make...?
cream does go on smoother but which ever you use its all in the blending
well, as far as i know, both kinda move, and then go into the wrinkles.
well, i like powder eyeshadow, i put water on my applicator to make it more creamy so it will be more dramatic and nicer but you can try the cream one if you have a hard time blending your eyeshadow. it's really up to you, i personally prefer the powder one.
  • liveupdate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware