Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is difference between powder and cream eyeshadow? Can I use same shadow brush for both, or use different?

Cream eyeshadows traditionally don't last as long and can slip or build up in the crease (especially in warm weather or if you go to a club or something), but some of the newer formulations are excellent.





I wear cream and sometimes use a little foundation underneath to create a base. For oily skin, I'd say powder is best, but, for drier skin, cream is good as you don't need to rub it in as much, so you don't pull at the eye area's fragile skin.





Rimmel makes some cream eyeshadows that dry on (and are very enduring), but you have to be careful with the intial application as, once it sets, it's impossible to blend further. Guerlain's cream eyeshadows are also excellent and a little more pliable. Theirs last well and have rich colour.





I use clean fingers myself as I find a lot of brushes tug at the skin and my fingers are better at blending. It comes down to preference. But probably sponge is best for cream over a brush, anyway.What is difference between powder and cream eyeshadow? Can I use same shadow brush for both, or use different?
Well, the difference is pretty obvious, seeing as one is a cream and one is a powder...? Anyway, it would not make a difference if you used the same brush for the two different eye shadows.What is difference between powder and cream eyeshadow? Can I use same shadow brush for both, or use different?
you mite wana use ur finger for the cream. the cream is longer lasting but messier and the powder last the least but is easy to apply

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware