Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a black dress that has silver glitter all over, I'd like to know what colour eyeshadow best match this?

Also I'm dark skinned, and I have brown eyes and black hair..help??I have a black dress that has silver glitter all over, I'd like to know what colour eyeshadow best match this?
I wouldn't do more glitter - you'll end up looking like a Christmas decoration!





I would maybe stick to just mascara and let the dress do the talking. Alternatively if you really want something I would add a small amount of black eyeliner but if you do that make sure you keep your lips really plain with maybe just some clear gloss.I have a black dress that has silver glitter all over, I'd like to know what colour eyeshadow best match this?
It seriously sounds like a bunch of 14yrlds are answering you. Since your dress is black and silver, they both go with many colours so you could wear a completely different colour eye. You could do a smokey purple or a sage green. You definitely don't have to wear silver shadow with black eyeliner. How generic, not to mention quickly falling out of style.
I would prob use a liner on the top and bottom lash line then give kind of a smokey look with dark shadow in the outside corner and crease then a light shimmery silver shadow on the rest of the lid. A little like this. oooh and maybe add some longer single fake lashes towards the outside of the eye to really open them up!





http://www.revolutionbeauty.com/revb/bea鈥?/a>
DONT USE A SMOKEY LOOK. YOU WILL TURN OUT LOOKING LIKE A RACOON!! Celeb stylists say that is the worse thing you can do. I would suggest wearing a light color since your dress is black anything will look good. I would use a light pink, or a plum purple, even a green color and a light pink lip gloss.
Silver eyeshadow definately. It will look nice with the sparkles in the dress. Also, wear a thin silver necklace and maybe a bangle or somethig on your wrist. Clinique and Mary Kay have nice silver eyeshadows.
You don't want your makeup competing with your dress. Stick to a neutral eye. If you need a pop of color wear a darker lip stick.
definately smoky grey eyeshadow with black eyeliner on the bottom lid. good luck!
I'd use a neutral shadow and then do a cat-eye liner. It's elegant, but subtle, since the dress is so glittery.
Silver eyeshadow with back eyeliner on the top lid
try a smoky look. mix a little black and silver eye shadow.





that would look so hot!
smokey eyes.. black and like a shimmery dull silver, with bright red lipstick. Wow
go black on the bottom %26amp; silver on top of your eyes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware