Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which color of this cream eyeshadow should I get?

I want to get a natural one, for school. So one of the pinks or tans. Which one do you think?


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>Which color of this cream eyeshadow should I get?
I'd say Rehab, or Suburbia.


In makeup you generally want a warming effect, and a warm taupe is the best for that. Gold also does wonders for many types of complexions. I'd say go for Rehab if you don't have so many gold tones in your eyes/skin/hair, and also don't wear much jewelry. If you have gold tones in your eyes/skin/hair, go for Suburbia.


~~~Which color of this cream eyeshadow should I get?
I'd go with either:





-Suburbia


-Whipped


-Midnight Rodeo





I've tried all of these on at Sephora and they're natural and add pretty shimmer to your eyes (:





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I like the tans better that way you can mix it with other colors easier,


And it still looks more natural, than pink





Iloveurbandecay :)
They are all iridescent so they won't be completely natural, but Midnight Rodeo and Rehab should be light enough to look neutral and not heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware